SIMCO’s rigging packages will suit any size of dragline in the world today, from single dump to double dump to single rope to four rope configurations we have you covered.
- Rigging from SIMCO is a result of decades of condition monitoring parts in service
- Fully engineered designs using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- All parts fully engineered to match the machine stall out capabilities
- WEARMAX™ Integrally Cast Chains Ranging from 2”to 5.5”
- RAPIDLOX™ Hammerless retention systems for ease and safety of install and removal
- All bores fully Bushed using 18% Manganese bushes for ease of replacement and lower rebuild costs
- Commonality of Pins and Locks reduces inventory levels on site
- Unique Pin and Locking system design allows for main Pins to be rotated 180 degrees to maximise service life
- Retaining Pins re-usable
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
34 year’s industry experience in design of the ‘Omega’ Dragline Bucket Latest engineering...
New generation Rigging from SIMCO is a result of years of condition monitoring...
Cast Lip Systems
SIMCO’s EXTREMO™ Lip systems have been engineered to combat the World’s most...
The latest innovation from the SIMCO Stable is the FLOMAX™ Electric Rope Shovel Dipper...
With over 32 years industry experience involved in the design of the DUROX™ Excavator...
Dragline Bucket Heel Wear Packages featuring Cast Alloy “Hockey” Sticks and Curved Wear...