Hydraulic Excavator Buckets
With over 32 years industry experience involved in the design of the DUROX™ Excavator Buckets, SIMCO pioneered the first buckets over a decade ago to utilize curved corner castings to reduce internal carry back and assist with faster filling and cleaner dumping.
- Designed using the latest engineering software utilized in the design (FEA / DEM)
- Lightweight design without compromising mechanical integrity
- Increased Productivity due to bigger and more consistent Payloads
- Large radius curved corner castings to assist with material flow and reduced material ‘hang-up’
- Lower energy emissions due to ultra refined lip profile for maximum penetration
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
32 year’s industry experience in design of the ‘Omega’ Dragline Bucket Latest engineering...
New generation Rigging from SIMCO is a result of years of condition monitoring...
Cast Lip Systems
SIMCO’s EXTREMO™ Lip systems have been engineered to combat the World’s most...
The latest innovation from the SIMCO Stable is the FLOMAX™ Electric Rope Shovel Dipper...
With over 32 years industry experience involved in the design of the DUROX™ Excavator...
Dragline Bucket Heel Wear Packages featuring Cast Alloy “Hockey” Sticks and Curved Wear...